[ovirt-users] Engine HA?

plysan plysab at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:01:02 UTC 2014

Hi kevin:

I'm afraid there's no other better solutions for engine HA without
hosted-engine.

But do you mean the architecture mentioned in
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Engine_High_Availability ?
If yes, I'll say this is a complex task which is currently just some
thoughts and need deep research.

Thanks

plysan