[ovirt-users] Users seeing all vm's

Jeff Clay jeffclay at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 12:37:17 UTC 2014

It sounds line you're adding the permissions to ovirt through the "Users"
tab on the top right. Thats the same thing I did at first. However, the
user's tab is not where you manage all settings for users. Its a bit
counterintuitive. When you add a user in that tab, it adds them to the
"system" object and not to a particular VM or pool which is why the user
has more than desired permissions. What you need to do is remove the users
or groups from the "Users" tab and add them to the specific pool or VM by
selecting the pool, then select the "permissions" sub-tab and then select