[ovirt-users] italian language pack ?

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 12 12:56:41 UTC 2014

[apologies for the extremely late response]

we never discussed this before, I assume that a language should be at least
in ~70/75% completion in order to justify its introduction into the product
(need ack/nack from others on that number?)

right now Italian stands on 1.22% translation completion in the 'master'
version of the 'oVirt' project in Zanata, so I don't think that it justifies
introducing it into oVirt at the moment.

Gianluca: do you have an ETA for completion of at least ~70/75% of the Italian
translation? if it would be early enough, we can definitely consider adding
it to oVirt 3.5 (we obviously missed the ovirt-3.5 alpha milestones, but we can
try and introduce it in later ovirt-3.5 milestones).