[ovirt-users] Network traffic being mirrored

Jim Rippon jim at rippon.me.uk
Thu Jun 12 13:40:23 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I am seeing network traffic being sent to all my VMs on one of my oVirt
hosts, but not the other two in that same datacentre. The VMs are
running CentOS, and I've been monitoring the sessions with iptraf, and
can see traffic from all other VMs on that network being received by all
other VMs running on this host which have an interface on that same
network.

Is this something anyone has seen, or could anyone suggest anything I
should be looking at to further diagnose?

Many thanks,

Jim Rippon