[ovirt-users] italian language pack ?

Dave Neary nearyd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 16:40:33 UTC 2014

Hi Einav,

On 06/12/2014 02:56 PM, Einav Cohen wrote:
> we never discussed this before, I assume that a language should be at least
> in ~70/75% completion in order to justify its introduction into the product
> (need ack/nack from others on that number?)
>
> right now Italian stands on 1.22% translation completion in the 'master'
> version of the 'oVirt' project in Zanata, so I don't think that it justifies
> introducing it into oVirt at the moment.
>
> Gianluca: do you have an ETA for completion of at least ~70/75% of the Italian
> translation? if it would be early enough, we can definitely consider adding
> it to oVirt 3.5 (we obviously missed the ovirt-3.5 alpha milestones, but we can
> try and introduce it in later ovirt-3.5 milestones).

Do you have a pointer to how community members can help with the
translation? I haven't heard of Zanata before, it sounds interesting.

What do we use for translations - resource bundles and java.util.Locale?
Does that also work on client-side stuff like javascript?

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France
Email: dneary at gnome.org / Jabber: nearyd at gmail.com
Ph: +33 950 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13