[ovirt-users] novnc error

Garrett Baltezegar my91rt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 21:12:28 UTC 2014

I've checked /var/log/messages a few times, but it doesn't seem like much
is being written to it; the last entry I have is from ~6 hours ago.

When running "/usr/share/ovirt-engine/services/ovirt-websocket-proxy/ovirt-websocket-proxy.py
--debug start" I see the following information as the service is starting:

WARNING: no 'numpy' module, HyBi protocol will be slower
ovirt-websocket-proxy[14511] DEBUG _daemon:403 daemon entry pid=14511
ovirt-websocket-proxy[14511] DEBUG _daemon:404 background=False
ovirt-websocket-proxy[14511] DEBUG loadFile:70 loading config
'/usr/share/ovirt-
engine/services/ovirt-websocket-proxy/ovirt-websocket-proxy.conf'
ovirt-websocket-proxy[14511] DEBUG loadFile:70 loading config
'/etc/ovirt-engine
/ovirt-websocket-proxy.conf.d/10-setup.conf'
ovirt-websocket-proxy[14511] DEBUG _daemon:440 I am a daemon 14511
ovirt-websocket-proxy[14511] DEBUG _setLimits:377 Setting rlimits
WebSocket server settings:
  - Listen on *:6100
  - Flash security policy server
  - SSL/TLS support
  - Deny non-SSL/TLS connections
  - proxying from *:6100 to targets in /dummy

I see the following info after I attempted a novnc connection through the
browser:

1: 10.255.239.1: new handler Process
1: handler exception: WSRequestHandler instance has no attribute 'last_code'
1: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/websockify/websocket.py", line 696,
in top_new_client
  self.client = self.do_handshake(startsock, address)
File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/websockify/websocket.py", line 628,
in do_handshake
  if wsh.last_code == 101:
AttributeError: WSRequestHandler instance has no attribute 'last_code'

Thanks!