[ovirt-users] Can HA Agent control NFS Mount?

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Fri Jun 13 12:16:12 UTC 2014

Would that help the issue being reported in this thread at all? This thread
was about issues with clean shutdown of a single node hosted environment,
which result in hangs/timeouts and the inability to issue poweroff without
it resulting in a reboot.

There have been no suggestions about how to resolve those issues, which
seem related to sanlock leases not being cleanly released.

-Bob