[ovirt-users] Can HA Agent control NFS Mount?

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Fri Jun 13 13:30:35 UTC 2014

Doron,

This is my normal process but it does not resolve the issue.

A few of us who have experienced this have tried a number of things.

I see two hangs/wdmd timeouts during shutdown, so I think there are two
remaining lease holders.

I find if I stop vdsmd, ovirt-ha-agent, and ovirt-ha-broker services I
only experience the last hang (almost at the end, as it's shutting down
filesystems).
Any hang results in a wdmd timeout and consequently a reboot instead of
poweroff.

If I never bring engine up, things shut down cleanly.

I will try your suggestions in the other mail a bit later this morning.

-Bob