[ovirt-users] Resource Pools in oVirt

s k sokratis123k at outlook.com
Sat Jun 14 10:33:26 UTC 2014

That's great Doron! Especially the QoS Policy sounds almost like the VMware Resource Pools.  Looking forward for the next release then!
By the way, since we are talking about CPU shares, the default option when creating a VM is 'disabled'. How is that compared with the Low/Medium/High options in terms of CPU priority?