[ovirt-users] feedback-on-oVirt-engine-3.4.2-1.el6 -- Network configuration issue with oVirt all is one sol

Vikrant Pawar vikrant.pawar at gslab.com
Thu Jun 12 13:06:45 UTC 2014

Hi,

I tried to install oVirt on RHEL 6.4 with all in one package.

I found single  in summary:

[ INFO  ] Still waiting for VDSM host to become operational...

[ ERROR ] Timed out while waiting for host to start. Please check the logs.

[WARNING] Local storage domain not added because the VDSM host was not up.
Please add it manually.

[ INFO  ] Restarting nfs services

Went ahead restarted vsdm, login to admin portal.

First Issue I observed that Storage is not accessible over NFS.

Second issue is “Host local_host installation failed. Failed to configure
management network on the host.”

I’m attaching installation log.

Let me know if there are any workaround / How to revert all changes so that
I could try one – by – one installation of oVirt.

Thanks,

Vikrant Pawar