[ovirt-users] Nova- oVirt Driver : Adding NIC to VM

Udaya Kiran P ukiran770 at yahoo.in
Tue Jun 17 05:46:19 UTC 2014

Hi Moti,

Sorry for the delayed response.

The command neutron agent-list on the neutron server gives the alive status as xxx, for the neutron-ovs-agent that is installed on the oVirt Host. However, I am able to import the network from OpenStack into oVirt.

The port for the mac_address assigned is already created in the neutron server. Therefore, when I try to add it again, it gives error, port already exists.

How do I attach this port to the VM in oVirt.

How do I interact with the neutron-ovs-agent to get the port and assign to oVirt VM.

Please suggest your inputs.

Thank You.

Regards,
Udaya Kiran