[ovirt-users] Problems after changing Compatibillity Version

Michael Wagenknecht wagenknecht at fuh-e.de
Tue Jun 17 09:00:30 UTC 2014

Hi,
after upgrading oVirt engine and nodes to 3.4.2, I changed the
compatibillity version of my Cluster to 3.4. Everything was working
fine. Then I change the compatibillity version of the Data Center to
3.4. the guests are running but the nodes goes to status "None Operational".

In the Events I get the following message:
Host ovirt01 does not comply with the cluster FUH emulated machines. The
Hosts emulated machines are
rhel6.4.0,pc,rhel6.3.0,rhel6.2.0,rhel6.1.0,rhel6.0.0,rhel5.5.0,rhel5.4.4,rhel5.4.0
and the cluster is rhel6.4.0}

Attached are the logfiles vdsm.log, supervdsm.log, messages from one node.

What can I do?

Best regards,
Michael