[ovirt-users] italian language pack ?

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 13:41:04 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 3:24 PM, Einav Cohen <ecohen at redhat.com> wrote:

> do you think that we will be able to have a ~70% Italian translation
> completion by mid/towards-the-end-of July? if so, we can work on
> adding Italian to the locale drop-down in the GUI "now" (i.e. in the
> upcoming days/week), however we may need to take it out of the
> GUI drop-down eventually if we won't meet the "~70% Italian translation
> completion by mid/towards-the-end-of July" goal.
>
> let me know what you think.

Thanks for your trust, much appreciated too!
I think I'm able to get 70% around 10th of July.

It would be great to have sooner than later the dropdown and the
functionality, because in some cases it is not so easy to extrapolate
context in a single word or few words and give a truly correct translation
(despite the section's title itself that is an initial suggestion).
Having the chance to set the locale in a real environment and crosscheck
the proposed translations would be great to have a consistent work done at
the end...

Gianluca