[ovirt-users] Log-off SPICE client system from oVirt guest

cyber python cyberpython at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:41:07 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

I currently have an MS Windows client running remote viewer which connects
to an oVirt Linux VM using SPICE.

My applicaiton is running on the VM.

(Actually there are several clients each connecting to one VM at a time,
with each client connecting to the first available VM every time - I have
already achieved this using the oVirt REST API).

What I want to do now, is have the MS Windows client (I am using
remote-viewer as the SPICE client) log out automatically when the user
closes the application's window in the VM.

Is this possible?

If not, is there a way to get the IP address of the client machine (the one
running remote-viewer) from the guest so that I can notify it to log off?

Best regards,
George.