[ovirt-users] oVirt All-In-One instructions for presentation?

Dave Neary nearyd at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 14:43:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 06/23/2014 04:39 PM, Brian Proffitt wrote:
> Not really hardware, but a software solution that would be a little more robust than the current LiveUSB version.
>
> But what's key to this discussion is, what features of oVirt should be highlighted for a self-guided demo? Joop, you've done demos in the past, what features did you highlight?

I love what René Koch did in Graz, getting everyone to boot off the key
and adding all of the hosts to an oVirt compute pool, so rather than 20
one-node installs, he had one 20-node install running off the USB keys.
Makes for nicer demos & workshops.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary, Lyon, France
Email: dneary at gnome.org / Jabber: nearyd at gmail.com
Ph: +33 950 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13