[ovirt-users] How can I let others safely manage there own virtual machine

Andy Michielsen andy.michielsen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 06:31:53 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm new to this so I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips.

I work for a company and we deploy software which needs to work together
with other software, domain policies, proxy, etc.

For this we often set up a new virtual machine to simulate potential
problems and give us the opportunity to investigate.

So I was wondering how do I best go about doing this and give multiple
users the ability to create new machines from templates but put
restrictions on how many vm's they can create, the disk space they use and
the network bandwidth they use.

If there is a way to also limit in time how long the created vm's can exist
would also be very interesting.

Kind regards.