[ovirt-users] Recommended for production environment

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Wed Jun 25 07:15:25 UTC 2014

Am 25.06.2014 08:31, schrieb lucas castro:
> What's the OS recommended to use in production?
> I make all my tests on fedora, but centos is stable, fedora update.
> choosing centos or fedora, what changes, some important feature?

well if you can wait for centos 7 to become available you get something
in the middle between rockstable and more advanced features.

if you need live migration you're better off with newer versions in
general, but as you said, fedora is not _that_ stable
(see e.g. the latest python-cpopen breakage on this mailing list on
Fedora 20)

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen