[ovirt-users] Spam Satellite/Spacewalk API

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Jun 26 07:05:07 UTC 2014

Am 26.06.2014 03:04, schrieb Maurice James:
> Are there any oVirt connectors or connections with Spacewalk/Satellite?
> Currently Satellite has api access with Susestudio, so
> I can push images from Susestudio to a virtulization host that is
managed by Spacewalk.

Not any I am aware of, there is integration in foreman/puppet
and afaik this will be the base for the next red hat satellite as
spacewalk will no longer be used.

it's just so sad foreman is so tightly coupled with puppet
and it seems it can't be used with other config management tools like
salt (at least not that deep integrated).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen