[ovirt-users] oVirt and VDSM isolatedprivatevlan hook

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Jun 26 13:38:16 UTC 2014

In short:
I believe this hook is out of date,
you can define logical networks in ovirt and assign
them v-lans, so you can go with one logical network
per vm and assign a unique vlan to that, ovirt
takes care of the complete deploy process, you need no
hook.

the only thing you need of course is some network hardware
which is capable of vlan tagging.

HTH

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen