[ovirt-users] network issue with vm

Daniel Helgenberger daniel.helgenberger at m-box.de
Fri Jun 27 16:32:17 UTC 2014

Hi Tiemen,

have you checked for general network setup issues? Sorry, can only guess
here.

To check oVirt I suggest to create another VM with a DHCP server.

Example: I recently had quite the same problem - it turned out the DHCP
server used the wrong gateway. Vlans where configured routed in the
switch; thus the DHCP requests reached the server while the offers were
not send back via the same gateway.

Daniel

--

Daniel Helgenberger
m box bewegtbild GmbH

P: +49/30/2408781-22
F: +49/30/2408781-10

ACKERSTR. 19
D-10115 BERLIN

www.m-box.de  www.monkeymen.tv

Geschäftsführer: Martin Retschitzegger / Michaela Göllner
Handeslregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg / HRB 112767