[ovirt-users] Spam Cluster Polcies

Jiri Moskovcak jmoskovc at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 13:19:06 UTC 2014

On 06/30/2014 03:11 PM, Gilad Chaplik wrote:
> [...]

- that's correct, the SPM will be marked as overutilized and the engine
will try to find a host to migrate some vms from the SPM. The SpmGrace
is not about lowering the noise it's about keeping the host less
utilized by running less VMs on it (which will also lower the noise,
because it will give the SPM host worse score when looking for target to
migrate to)

--J