[ovirt-users] Is this kind of VM replication possible using oVirt Schedular

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Mon Jun 30 13:38:38 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Kausik,
the main issue I see here is that you use local file system, which
is a very limited cluster for that host only.
This means you will have different considerations as the scheduler
runs in the cluster level.

So you will need to consider shared storage to begin with and then
we can evaluate the rest of the solution.