[Users] Nodes lose storage at random

Johan Kooijman mail at johankooijman.com
Wed Mar 12 17:56:58 EDT 2014

Gents,

I'm sending this email for archiving purposes:
It's been a while since my last update on this topic. It turned out that
although only one node, randomly, at a time lost connection to storage, the
issue was not at all with ovirt, but with the storage.

I'd like to refer to these 2 topics for more information:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2014-March/038061.html and
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-net/2014-February/037967.html.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards,
Johan Kooijman

T +31(0) 6 43 44 45 27
F +31(0) 162 82 00 01
E mail at johankooijman.com