[Users] Supported Billing Software for oVirt

Dewangga Bachrul Alam dewanggaba at xtremenitro.org
Mon Mar 3 00:04:16 UTC 2014

Hi Gilad,

Thanks for the info, but Is there any info about billing software? For the example, user A only have one month subscription, then if more than one month, the subscription has expired. So, the service on user A was suspended while the subscription has expired.

Is it possible on oVirt?
—
Dewangga Bachrul Alam, S.St
Network & System Administrator