[Users] Supported Billing Software for oVirt

Gilad Chaplik gchaplik at redhat.com
Mon Mar 3 10:00:47 UTC 2014

I'm not aware of this kind of feature...

You can open a RFE, and I hope we'll have the time to add it the upcoming versions:
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=oVirt

There could have been a possibly to write a cron job/similar that manage quotas externally using oVirt public API, but unfortunately, quotas aren't exposed there yet (on our TODO list).

BUT (there's always one  :-)), you can use quotas^^ for capping, and use external plugin (external scheduler/ vdsm hook) that responsible for subscription duration (integrate with 3rd party or write one your self, names and dates- shouldn't be that hard).

keep me posted :-)

Thanks,
Gilad.