[Users] Recommended way to disconnect and remove iSCSI direct LUNs

Maor Lipchuk mlipchuk at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 12:20:38 UTC 2014

Hi Boyan,

Generally we don't disconnecting external Lun disks when we remove them
from the oVirt management.
You can disconnect them manually from the host, or use restart.

IIRC one reason for that, is because we might have Storage Domains which
use the same target.
another reason is that we keep those sessions, so it will be easier to
establish connection when reusing the target.

Regards,
Maor