[Users] Installing all in one ovirt server

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Mar 6 11:03:53 UTC 2014

I'll take this as an opportunity to ask some questions:
if and under what circumstances can the "default" DC
be safely removed if you do not use it?

Or can't you delete it, would it break something (what)?

Why is there a "default" DC in the first place?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen