[Users] Reimporting storage domains after reinstalling ovirt

Boudewijn Ector boudewijn at boudewijnector.nl
Mon Mar 10 17:46:45 UTC 2014

> Some people have reported success creating an image of the desired size,
> then noting the name of this new image, and copying the old image into the
> place of the new one, with the new name. Something like that might work, but
> I don't have first-hand experience w/ it.
>
> Jason

Hi Jason,

Thanks, although that's quite an ugly option, although better than not
being able to do it at all... I'll keep it in mind anyway if everything
else fails.

Well I was wondering: Can't I just copy those images and vm's from the
second storage domain to the first and add those in the metadata?
I might give that a shot tonight.

Cheers,

Boudewijn