[Users] [GSOC][Gerrit] add potential reviewers - questions

Eyal Edri eedri at redhat.com
Tue Mar 11 14:37:22 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Tomasz,
I'm not sure i understood exactly what you mean by 'potential reviewers'.
do want gerrit (hook?) to automatically add reviewers to a patch according to the code sent?
so in fact you'll have a place somewhere for mapping code & specific developers?

cause if you mean by adding reviewers to a patch, that's easily done by just clicking the '+' sign on each patch.
those reviewers should have logged in at least once to gerrit.ovirt.org in order to be in the list of potential viewers,
and they don't require any special permissions to review with +1/-1 any patch sent.
you can add as many reviewers as you want to a patch.

does that answer your question?

Eyal.