[Users] [GSOC][Gerrit] add potential reviewers - questions

Meital Bourvine mbourvin at redhat.com
Tue Mar 11 14:53:24 UTC 2014

Eyal,

I think that he's asking about [1].

As far as I understand, the idea is to automatically get the reviewers names, with commands like `git blame`, or from gerrit - get previous reviewers to the same file/module...

Adding Maor, since he might have some additional info.

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/Summer_of_Code#Idea:_Gerrit_add_potential_reviewers