[Users] Win8 on oVirt

Omer Frenkel ofrenkel at redhat.com
Wed Mar 12 12:49:44 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

it is set according to the host capabilities and engine config,
it is not exposed to the user, so can only be changed in the db.

by default, the config for 3.3 is rhel-6.4, so this is what we set for the cluster:
engine-config --get ClusterEmulatedMachines --cver 3.3
rhel6.4.0,pc-1.0,pseries

you can manually change in the db the emulation for a specific cluster:
update vds_groups set emulated_machine='rhel6.5.0' where name='<cluster name>';