[Users] arch linux port

jacek burghardt jaceksburghardt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 16:56:47 UTC 2014

All of the required packages. the engine-setup is looking for nfs server
the  name on archlinux is nfsd running engine-setup errors out because it
is looking for nfs server with different name so where is the source
responsible for detecting nfs ? I have most of package compiled for arch
linux I just need to make some small tweaks.
I would like to figure out why otopi 1.4 is giving me this error Failed to
execute stage 'Environment packages setup': Packager install not
implemented. Before I removed my arch linux install from test server and
tried to install fedora 20  the otopi run without an issue. now it gives me
an error listed above.
Vdsm is running great on arch linux
If I can get otopi sorted out