[Users] Request for Wiki - dates

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Mar 16 08:35:02 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

1. So create an account, it's free :-)

2. It's indeed *shown* only to logged in users, but the links are accessible
to everyone. You can "guess" them by looking at any other mediawiki site.
E.g. for this page, the history one is:

http://www.ovirt.org/index.php?title=Features/Self_Hosted_Engine&action=history

(You'll still need to be logged in in order to edit a page).

Not sure why this is so - probably the default of the theme used there or
something like that.
--
Didi