[Users] SAN storage expansion

Giorgio Bersano giorgio.bersano at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:29:35 UTC 2014

> Hi Giorgio,
> perhaps i missed something - but why don't you want to extend the domain by right click and editing it?

Hi Liron,
we are talking about an iSCSI storage domain.
In the edit  dialogue I don't see anything regarding resize or extend.
If I just click OK at this point nothing changes. Maybe it's me that
I'm missing something.

Which action could trigger a pvresize ?

In the meantime I'll try Elad's procedure.