[Users] oVirt 3.5 planning

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Tue Mar 18 11:02:44 UTC 2014

I agree. The "snapshots" should be a tree and not a stack. When you "review" a snapshot, you should be able to choose, in addition to 'commit' (forget all the newer ones) and 'undo', also something like 'branch' (just keep everything).

Note that this is partially possible today by cloning a snapshot (to a VM) but imo is much less comfortable.
--
Didi