[Users] Cannot set Compatibility Version to 3.3

Eric Wong Eric.Wong at solvians.com
Tue Mar 18 11:03:29 UTC 2014

Hello oVirt gurus out there:

I recently upgraded our oVirt 3.1 installation to 3.3.3.  We have 2 clusters configuration.  In the QA cluster, in which there is only one host, I can switch the cluster's compatibility version from 3.1 to 3.3.

However, on the production cluster, in which there are 10 hosts, I am not able to switch the cluster compatibility version at all.  I opened up the Edit Cluster window.  Select 3.3 from the Compatibility Version dropdown list.  Click OK to save the change.  But the Edit Cluster window just remain open.

I checked all the logs in the ovirt-engine.  Do not see anything obvious.  All our hosts are running CentOS 6.5 & vdsm-4.13.3-4.

Can you guys provide some pointers as to where to check for failure?

Thanks in advance.
Eric