[Users] Ovirt 3.3.3 to 3.3.4 upgrade issues Centos 6

Gary Lloyd g.lloyd at keele.ac.uk
Wed Mar 19 16:19:46 UTC 2014

I have tested an upgrade from engine 3.3.3 to 3.3.4 under centos 6. It
seems that the vdsm nodes are now showing as non-operational and the only
way I have been able to cure this was to:

- Upgrade the vdsm version on a node to 4.13.3-4
- install vdsm-gluster
- start glusterd service

We are only currently using ISCSI. I cannot get a node running vdsm-4.13.3-3
to show as being operational under engine 3.3.4

Has anyone been able to get 3.3.4 functioning with previous version vdsm
nodes ?

This issue may hinder our progress when it comes time to upgrade our
production engine / nodes when putting hosts into maintenance mode and
performing migrations etc.

Thanks

*Gary Lloyd*
IT Services