[Users] Changing IP address of NFS storage server

René Koch rkoch at linuxland.at
Thu Mar 20 08:05:41 UTC 2014

On 03/19/2014 08:24 PM, John Taylor wrote:
> Yes, Johan, I should have pointed that out
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Manage_Storage_Connections
>
> is feature page for storage connections management. I think it landed in 3.3
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3_release-management

Thanks a lot for the hint. I never needed to change the IP until now, so
I totally missed this features. In my oVirt 3.4 environment this seem to
be possible (didn't test it as the system is in production).
Unfortunately I can't upgrade this environment from 3.2 to 3.3 (yet).

> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Johan Kooijman <mail at johankooijman.com> wrote:
>> It's a rare occasion, but shouldn't this be editable from the web interface?
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 6:31 PM, John Taylor <jtt77777 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> HI Rene,
>>> I  think you can change it in table  storage_server_connections

Do you know if I only have to change it in this table (and maybe restart
oVirt engine) or if there are more steps to do?

Of course I would put the storage domain into maintenance before doing
db changes and reactivate it afterwards to make sure host will mount the
storage from the new I.