[Users] Windows guest time behind an hour after reboot

Blaster blaster at 556nato.com
Thu Mar 20 14:49:04 UTC 2014

Ever since the “Spring Forward” on March 9th, my Windows 7 guests are behind an hour every time they reboot.   The Fedora 20 guests are just fine.

I can set the correct time, reboot, comes back up an hour behind.  I’ve tried setting the time zone in the properties to both GMT and to the correct timezone, still the same, behind an hour on reboot.

What am I doing wrong?

And what affect does setting the time zone in the properties supposed to have on the guest?

Thanks..