[Users] php on jboss

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Mon Mar 24 13:23:39 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I missed this thread.

You can put custom files under /usr/share/ovirt-engine/files it will be available for you at: http://<>/ovirt-engine/files

Of course we do not support cgi-bin but plain files... but it may address your needs.

Please make sure you have your own subdirectory under files, so no conflicts.