[Users] run once via ovirt-shell 3.3?

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Mar 24 14:15:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

with the 3.3 shell I just got the following tab options:

[oVirt shell (connected)]# action vm test start
async pause vm-domain-user-password vm-os-cmdline
vm-placement_policy-affinity vm-stateless
correlation_id vm-display-type vm-domain-user-username
vm-os-initRd vm-placement_policy-host-id grace_period-expiry
vm-domain-name vm-os-boot vm-os-kernel vm-placement_policy-host-name

can I use newer cli versions with older engines? it's a 3.3.3-2 engine

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen