[Users] Otopi pre-seeded answers and firewall settings

Joshua Dotson josh at wrale.com
Tue Mar 25 22:18:44 UTC 2014

Giuseppe,

I should have clarified.  I meant to blacklist the packages only for a
short time, while you add the nodes to the oVirt environment.  Once
everything was set up, you would remove these restrictions and yum install
iptables.  You'd then configure to taste.

Glad to hear of your success with the conf file method, though.

Thanks,
Joshua