[Users] VM Status "Unknown"

Simon Barrett Simon.Barrett at tradingscreen.com
Wed Mar 26 09:26:51 UTC 2014

I tried that but it is the last node connected to the storage device and I get the following:

Manual fence did not revoke the selected SPM (ln2-lvb-002.mgt) since the master storage domain was not
active or could not use another host for the fence operation.

I just wondered if there was a way to force VM and/or Host removal?

Thanks,

Simon