[Users] API read-only access / roles

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Wed Mar 26 12:06:26 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Regarding your upgrade question -
I would like to add that although we have a hard-coded internal admin user, your "read only" user (that is, a user you assigned the role you created) is not a hard coded one. I don't think we will go for a strategy of adding another "hardcoded" user for read only , so you should not have upgrade issues.