[Users] A new release also means a new Download page

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Mar 27 15:22:48 UTC 2014

AFAIK we got a "unified release rpm" which means you can install the
same release.rpm on fedora and centos.

I didn't test it myself and recall something of a bug in this
but testing won't hurt, I guess.

HTH

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen