[Users] Ovirt 3.4 EqualLogic multipath Bug 953343

Gary Lloyd g.lloyd at keele.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 16:25:56 UTC 2014

Hi I have just had a look at this thanks. Whilst it seemed promising we are
in a situation where we use Direct Lun for all our production VM's in order
to take advantage of being able to individually replicate and restore vm
volumes using the SAN tools. Is multipath supported for Direct Luns or only
data domains ?

Thanks

*Gary Lloyd*
IT Services