[Users] Fwd: Trying to connect via SPICE or VNC to VM using a Macbook...

Adam Stracener neckbeardprince at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 20:55:11 UTC 2014

Got oVirt up and running like a champ and created my first VM with it but
the issue I'm having now is getting to console into that VM to setup SSH
and a few basics.
I've installed virt-manager (RemoteViewer) when i put in spice://<ip> I
get Unable to connect to the graphic server.

I would love to use the .vv files that download when I click CONSOLE but i
have yet to find a way to wrap .vv into Remote Viewer and pass that data to
it. Any thoughts? This is the only issue I am having so far.