[Users] Cannot add IPA server to ovirt

Latchezar Filtchev Latcho at aubg.bg
Fri Mar 28 08:54:55 UTC 2014

Dear Demeter Tibor,

My ovirt 3.3 were successfully connected to FreeIPA server. Yesterday updated to ovirt 3.4. It works. My FreeIPA server is installed on 32-bit Fedora 19. Ovirt engine and virtualization nodes are CentOS 6.5. As far as I remember I was able to connect ovirt:

1.       without using --ldap-servers=

2.       –user=admin at mydoman.local<mailto:–user=admin at mydoman.local>

3.       You can use –interactive to be asked for your FreeIPA server admin password.
Hope this helps.

Best,
Latcho