[Users] Cannot add IPA server to ovirt

Latchezar Filtchev Latcho at aubg.bg
Fri Mar 28 09:13:23 UTC 2014

One more piece of info - in my case ovirt-engine server is joined to my local domain. During joining procedure FreeIPA creates needed records for this server. I am not sure 100% - but I thing I was successful to join ovirt-engine to FreeIPA server without  joining it to FreeIPA domain. I only made needed records in FreeIPA DNS component using its web interface.

Best,
Latcho