[Users] [QE] oVirt 3.3.5 RC status

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Fri Mar 28 09:25:20 UTC 2014

Hi,
  we're going to start composing 3.3.5 RC yum repository on 2014-04-02 09:00 UTC
following the published timeline [1]

A bug tracker is available at [2] and it shows no bugs blocking the release

The following is a list of the non-blocking bugs still open with target 3.3.5:
Whiteboard	Bug ID 	Status	Summary
gluster		1078200	NEW	Unable to create a volume with bricks in the root partiti...
infra		1072819	NEW	Accept old payload file syntax for backwards compatibility

Maintainers / Assignee:
Please build packages to be included in this RC *BEFORE* 2014-04-02 09:00 UTC. If not ready, latest nightly build will be used.
Please add the bugs to the tracker if you think that 3.3.5 should not be released without them fixed.
Please re-target all bugs you don't think that should block 3.3.5.
Bugs still targeted to 3.3.5 after RC announce will be re-targeted to 3.4.1.

For those who want to help testing the release, I suggest to add yourself to the testing page [3].
Nightly builds are available as described in [1]

Maintainers are welcomed to start filling release notes, the page has been created here [4]

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.z_release-management
[2] http://bugzilla.redhat.com/1071867
[3] http://www.ovirt.org/Testing/Ovirt_3.3.5_testing
[4] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.5_release_notes